Tuesday 12 January 2016

Planning: Casting

The main character Alissa is of an Italian origin and therefore I decided my Italian friend Anais would suit the role perfectly.
I wanted Alissa to look innocent but also have the ability to look very dark and I think Anais will be able to style both looks.


Her character will be wearing an all red dress. Anais tried on two red dresses to see how she would look and she looked just as I imagined Alissa to look like.




















We also had an all black option but we decided to go with the red long sleeved dress as it symbolises blood, death and also the devil. I wanted Alissa's character to look like Regine Dandridge from 'Fright Night' (1985)


Another character who will be in my movie opening is Lauren. She will be playing the character of Darcie; a relentless bully who has victimised Alissa her whole life. She will be in the opening when Alissa is dragging Darcie's massacred corpse to the church to deliver it to 'God'.
I think Lauren will play Darcie well as she loves to experiment with makeup and I think that this will work perfectly for her when we are filming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment